Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Sprays of Cold Pressed Garlic Turci
- 4 Sprays of Cold Pressed Lemon Extract Turci
- 1 Tbsp dijon or brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 2 avacados sliced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- fresh mozzarella sliced
- 6 c bibb lettuce leaves or baby lettuce
Warm the oil in a skillet, add the Cold Presed Garlic Extract and shrimp and saute until the shrimp turn pink.
Approx 2 to 4 minutes. Set Aside.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Toss shrimp in 1/4 cup of the dressing.
Assemble and dress salad. Add shrimp and serve.